- Student Identifying Information
- Transaction Type Selection
- Available ISIR Selection
- Account Settings
- View Settings
- Account Lock Status
- Student Parent Users
- Verification Selection Options
- Request Transaction
- Request Verification
- Appeals Selection Options
- Request SAP
- Request PJ
- Other Documents Options
- Account Activity
- Account Activity
- Communication Activity
Student Identifying Information
This is information to help the school identify the student quickly when accessing the student account. The student's name is a link to return the school user to the account screen from the transaction screen.
Transaction Type Selection
Allows the school user to select from the different transaction types that the student may have. The school user can choose Verification, Other Documents, SAP Appeal, PJ Dependency Override Appeal, or PJ EFC Appeal.
- Verification contains file review, document review and student view for verification and/or c code resolution.
- Other Documents contains a school's custom documents.
- SAP appeal contains file review, document review and student view for SAP appeals.
- PJ dependency override appeal contains file review, document review and student view for student's requesting a dependency override.
- PJ EFC Appeal contains file review, document review and student view for student's requesting an EFC adjustment.
Available ISIR Selection
The account settings section contains the View Settings button, Unlock button and Student Parent Users. The view settings button allows the school user to view the student's profile settings. The unlock button allows the school user to unlock a student's account (DSO schools only). The student parent users section allows the school user to see which parent has created an account. Selecting the view button allows the school user to see additional parent account information.
Verification Selection Options
The verification selection options are Request Transaction and Request Verification.
- Request transaction allows the school user to create a transaction for a student who has not created an account. School may use this to request documents from a student without selecting them for verification.
- Request verification options allows the school user to request verification for a student who was not selected for verification by the department of education.
Please Note: If the student has not logged in after the ISIR was imported for an award year, the school may choose to request a transaction be opened for the award year to view the tasks a student may be required to complete.
Appeals Selection Options
The appeals selection options are Request SAP and Request PJ. Request SAP allows the school user to create a SAP appeal task for the student. Request PJ allows the school user to create a PJ Task for the student
Other Documents Options
The request document link allows the school user to request custom documents added for the school that are not part of verification or appeals transaction types.
The account activity section contains the deactivate account option, allows the school user to see the activity on a student's account and to see the communications that have been sent to the student and/or parent.