The request SAP option is located on the student's account page.
Selecting the Request SAP link opens the SAP appeal request modal.
- The school user is required to select the award year. Only the award years for which an ISIR has been loaded into StudentVerification appear in the drop down options.
- The school user is required to enter a tracking group. Tracking groups are able to be customized by the school.
- The school user is required to enter a comment that the student will see when they log into StudentVerification to complete their SAP appeal.
- Selecting complete opens the SAP task for the student. A confirmation modal appears to confirm selection of student for SAP appeal.
- Selecting cancel closes the SAP appeal request modal and does not open the SAP task for the student.