The school administrator can add or update school users in the school user section of the Admin menu.
To add a new user, select the Add New User button.
In the Add New User Account Modal, the school administrator must complete all fields.
Direct Sign On schools - the administrator user will need to create a username for the new school user.
Single Sign On schools - the administrator will use the username that is sent for SSO claim.
Direct Sign On schools - once the new user has been added, they will receive an email to log in and create a password.
- School SAP User - Has access to request a SAP Appeal, review, approve, and deny SAP Appeals. Has view only access into other transaction types.
- School Helpdesk User - Has view only access into all transactions types.
- School Admin User - Has the ability to complete any transaction type. Highest level of school access.
- School PJ User - Has access to request a PJ Appeal, review, approve, and deny PJ Appeals. Has view only access into other transaction types.
- School FAO User - Has access to request verification, review, and complete verification/c code resolution. Has view only access into other transaction types.
- Generic Transaction Admin - Admin access for custom forms
- Generic Transaction Helpdesk - View only access for custom forms
School users may have multiple roles added to their account.
To edit an existing user, select the profile icon in the edit column.
The administrator must complete all of the required information, then select the save button to edit an existing user.