The following outlines the steps for setting basic configuration of the StudentForms product for your institution. This includes settings for student account creation, ISIR correction processing and settings for the handling of user sessions for staff, students and parents. These settings are available to users with the Admin Role and can be found under Admin>School Settings.
- Click on the Basic Configuration tile
Account Creation and Management
- Enable Student Profile Management - This controls whether a student can access the student profile area. It is recommended that institutions using the SMS/Text feature set this to "On".
- Click "On" to activate automatic completion of a transaction.
- Please note: The Enable Transaction Auto Complete is separate from Task Auto Completion setting in documents.
- Enter the number of hours from the completion of the last task that the transaction will be completed. If entering '0' hours, this will cause the file to be completed when the last task is completed.
Enable Subsequent ISIR Queue - When enabled, when a subsequent ISIR is received with unexpected changes go into a separate workflow. When not enabled, subsequent ISIRs with unexpected changes continue to re-open in the file review workflow. This is for transactions in a Verified status for 2019-2020 and beyond.
- Click Save to update all changes to Basic Configuration settings.
Please Note: Files only go into the Subsequent ISIR workflow only if the transaction is in a Verified status at the time the subsequent ISIR with unexpected changes is received. If the transaction status is in processing corrections, the file continues to go into Reviewing File status in the File Review workflow.