- Access to sensitive areas require user authentication and authorization.
- Granular, server-side authorization applied at the user interface and the back-end.
- All user interaction is logged.
- All access related-security exceptions are logged and reviewed.
- Government grade, AES 256-bit key strength cryptographic algorithms.
- Application layer encryption of all PII (personally identifiable information) stored in client databases.
- Encryption of all client files/documents.
- All communication encrypted using HTTPS, TCP over TLS.
- Hosted by Microsoft Windows Azure. Security certification/compliance:
- PCI DSS
- SOCC1, SOCC2 SSAE 16/ISAE 3402
- FIPS 140-2
- ISO 27001
- Client-specific file storage containers.
- Client-specific database option available.