Please find enclosed the file format specifications required to use AutoReconciliation with any Student Information System (SIS)/ Financial Aid Management System (FAMS). All fund sources will use the same file format as shown below.
Please Note: Each fund source must be in a separate report/file.
Your report must include the following and be in the exact order as the example above:
- The Disbursement Amount and Award Amount columns must not contain a $ symbol
- No duplicate records
- Only records that have had a disbursement in the specified date range
- Use most recent disbursement transaction if there are multiple adjustments for the same disbursement id number
- Add a date parameter option to ensure the Student Information System report can be pulled to mirror the COD data range
- Determine which award amount field needs to be pulled from the Student Information System
- SIS Files must be in either CSV (Comma Delimited) format and imported with a .csv or .txt extension or Excel (version 2007 or greater) format and imported with a .xlsx extension.