The Appeal report found under Reports>Data Extracts allows for pulling a list of appeal transactions by category (EFC, Dependency Status or SAP). Users can filter for a specific type of appeal, the status of the appeal, award year and tracking group.
- Click on the Appeals tile
Provide the following information:
- Transaction Category
- All (includes all appeal transaction types)
- SAP Appeal (Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Transactions)
- Dependency Appeal (PJ Dependency Override Transactions)
- Family Contribution Appeal (PJ EFC Adjustment Transactions)
- Custom Appeal (if your school has custom appeal types they will be listed by name)
- Transaction Outcome
- All (All outcomes will be included on report)
- Award Year
- Specified Award Year
- Tracking Group (if known, you would type in the tracking group) optional
- Date Range
- Clicking Submit sends the request to a queue for processing.
- Clicking Cancel, returns the user to the reports screen without requesting report.
The email should not be forwarded or shared with other users. The link provided is user-specific and will not work for other users.