Bulk actions will email the submitter when completed but the status can also be monitored from the summary page.
Navigate to Admin>Bulk Action.
- The status column for each Bulk Action will display the following statuses:
- Created - A list was built but no action has been taken. Click the icon to edit the list and select a bulk action.
- Processing - The action has started and records are being processed.
- Completed - The action has run and records have been processed.
- The icon displays the details of the action and the results:
- The results for each student are available and in the case where a record did not process due to an error the error is displayed. Possible errors could include:
- No ISIR for the selected year
- Student already selected for the transaction for the specified year
- Student deactivated
- Transaction exists but award year was expired for the student
- Export the results to a spreadsheet by clicking the Export button.
- Click Close button to return to the summary.