By default the feature is turned off in each customer environment. Click the feature to the "On" position. This will display and enable additional settings for the feature.
Select Appeals and Forms that Student Can Initiate
- Activate the appeal types and forms that school wants to make available for students to add to their record through self-service by setting each switch to the "On" position.
- Please note that individual forms available for request are only those found other the "Other Documents" transaction.
- Optionally Click the Edit button to open an editor to provide custom instructions for the student when they select the item. Consider providing definitions, steps in the process, evaluation criteria etc to help students understand what they are selecting and the process for the appeal or custom form they are requesting.
- Click Save & Close to save instructions.
- Click Save to save all changes to Student Request configurations.