Release Notes July 19th, 2016
Modified on: Tue, 19 Jul, 2016 at 2:18 PM
- [SV-1695] - Improved Image Compression for Loading Documents in Document Review
Enhancement to reduce the size of images being retrieved in the document review screen. High resolution images being uploaded by students will now be compressed when retrieved by school users. However, image loading speed is still dependent on bandwidth of the users connection and may still take several seconds to load but timeouts on broadband connections should no longer occur.
- [SV-1696] - School Id Expanded to 100 characters
For SSO users the field for the School Identifier was expanded to 100 characters.
- [SV-1682] - Issue with waiving uploads with options
- [SV-1683] - Task trigger bug when transaction auto complete is on
- [SV-1693] - Two-Step Authentication Not Working With SSO
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.