Step 1 - Before You Begin...
- Ensure you have completed all steps for AwardLetter Print setup.
- You will need access to your sandbox AwardLetter site, as well as the sandbox StudentForms site. If you do not have your sandbox url(s) please contact your Customer Success Manager or Financial Aid department for the link, and access to the site.
- You will also need an AwardLetter test file with records with template types of Print. If you do not currently have a test file, you can take a previously processed file from the portal, or contact your Customer Success Manager or FInancial Aid department.
- This is also assuming that all File Mapping has been completed for AwardLetter. If you are unsure if your File Mapping has been completed please contact your Customer Success Manager or Financial Aid department.
Step 2 - Import AwardLetter Test File
- Take the AwardLetter file you have created/received and drop it in the AwardLetter Import folder on the server running CL Connect.
*Please see this guide: Create/Identify Network Folders if you have not created the folder.
Step 3 - Check the Award Letter UI
After the file is processed, login to your AwardLetter sandbox environment and verify that the file has moved over successfully.
Step 4 - Check Queue for CL Connect
- Once you've confirmed that the file is in the AwardLetter platform, open CL Connect and navigate to the queues dashboard on Step 2. of the landing page.
- Click on the Jobs Queue and ensure that you see the event in either the Processing or Succeeded queues
*You are looking for an event that has an EventNotificationId of 501*
Step 5 - Check for AwardLetter PDF(s) Downloaded
- Ensure the AwardLetter PDF(s) are in the folder that they should be and that should be it!
Congratulations, you've completed all Award Letter integrations.