This article walks through how to download and extract the CL Connect application from CampusLogic's GitHub repository.
NOTE: GitHub no longer works with Internet Explorer. The green "Code" button is disabled in that browser.
1. Access GitHub using the following URL: https://github.com/campuslogic/CL-Connect
2. Select the green Code button and click Download ZIP.
3. Save the CL-Connect-master.zip file to the server where it will be installed.
4. Navigate to the CL-Connect-master.zip folder.
5. Right-click on the CL-Connect-master.zip file and select Extract All...
6. Extract files to the the default website "wwwroot" folder.
INFO: Default location C:\inetpub\wwwroot
7. Check the "Show extracted files when complete" option and click on the Extract button.
8. The CL-Connect-master folder will now be in the desired file directory.
The next step is to download and install 'SQL Server Express - LocalDB Install'