This article will walk you through how to download and extract the CL Connect application from CampusLogic's GitHub repository.
1. Access GitHub using the following URL: https://github.com/campuslogic/CL-Connect
2. Select the green Code button and click Download ZIP
3. Once downloaded, navigate to the "CL-Connect-master.zip" folder (likely in your Downloads folder in Windows)
4. Right click on the folder and select Extract All...
5. Extract files to the the default website "wwwroot" folder (can be found in C:\inetpub\wwwroot.). Make sure the "Show extracted files when complete" option is checked and click Extract
6. The CL-Connect-master folder will now be in your desired file directory
The next step is to download 'SQL Server Express - LocalDB Install'