This guide walks you through providing Full Control permissions to the CL-Connect Master file (generally in the inetpub>wwwroot folder).
*NOTE: This does not include Shared Networks set up on another machine.
1. Find the CL-Connect Master folder (should be in C:\inetpub\wwwroot) and right click on it.
2. Make sure the file is not read only by un-checking the Read-Only box and then clicking Apply
3. You may receive the popup below. If so, please select OK.
4. Go to the Security Tab and select IIS_IUSRS from the list and click Edit
Ensure IIS_IUSRS is still highlighted, and click the check boxes for Full Control and Modify under Allow and click Apply.
Click OK to close the modal window
6. Continue to the next guide here: IIS CL-Connect Settings.