This guide will walk you through creating folders which are required for several of our integration touch points.
In order to utilize our ISIR Upload, ISIR Correction and Document Imaging integration touch points, you must create a folder on your school's network which will house the documents. As the process is the same for all touch points, you can use this document for each integration. The provided screenshots are from a PC running Windows Server 2012.
1. Click on Windows File Explorer
2. Create a new folder (folder should be located on the machine running CL Connect)
3. Add the specified folder name(s) - ISIRUploads, ISIRUploadArchive, ISIRCorrections etc...
***Please do not include any spaces in your file name***
***We recommend that you do not add any special characters to the names of these folders - see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/fileio/naming-a-file for Microsoft file name restrictions.***
**Please be advised you will need to create different folders for each integration.**
The folders needed are shown below:
1. ISIRUploads Folder
2. ISIRUploadArchive Folder
3. ISIRCorrections Folder
4. ISIRCorrectionsArchive Folder
5. DocumentImaging Folder
4. Provide IIS_IUSRS full access to each of the newly created folders.
Depending on which integration step you are on, please select the appropriate option below: