This guide will walk you through testing the ISIR import into StudentForms.
1. Scroll down to the bottom of this page and download the ISIRTestFile.
2. Once the file is downloaded, place it in the ISIR import folder (this should already be created).
***The ISIR Import file path should already be entered in CL Connect. If you have not already done this, please go back to the previous step**
3. Login to CL Connect and access the Processing Queues via the home page.
4. On the dashboard page, click the Recurring Jobs tab in the header menu. Within the list shown in the example above, as long as the ISIR Upload feature is active, you should see an entry for ISIR. In the pictured example, the job is scheduled to run every minute.
5. Click on the empty box next to the word ISIR and then the blue Trigger Now button.
6. Once this is triggered, open your file explorer and verify the file has moved from the Import folder to the Archive folder.
7. Login to the Student Forms website and click on the Admin drop down..
8. Verify that the ISIR file imported successfully. You should be able to validate with the file name and/or time stamp of the submission.
***To differentiate ISIR files that were imported through CL Connect, the "Imported By" column will show uploads from an Api User account.****
Please move on to the 'Setup ISIR Corrections' page.