This guide will walk you through setting up two sets of API credentials. These credentials will be entered in StudentForms and in CL Connect.
1. Login to your StudentForms application and click on Admin. In the dropdown, select School Settings.
2. Click Integration
3. Select the Credentials Management tab and then Add to create your API credentials.
***These password is prepopulated and cannot be changed.***
***The username will be pre-pended with some form of your schools name. You can add something to the end of the username (in my example I added JBTEST2)***
4. Once you've entered credentials, click Save.
5. Select the Event Notifications tab and switch the option from Off to On.
6. Enter your endpoint URL (can enter localhost until you create a public facing DNS which is explained in later steps) with /api/notificationevent at the end. Then set the Incoming API Username and Password.
7. Select the Student Transaction Events dropdown and then check events 101, 105 and 107 and click Save
8. Open CL Connect and select the Clicking Here option on step 1.
9. Change the dropdown to Sandbox or Production (depending on your environment) and click Continue. Please do not check any of the configuration options on the left hand side.
10. Enter the API credentials that you setup in your StudentForms application (these were the credentials on the "Credentials Management" tab) into the API Credentials page.
11. Select continue and ensure the Incoming API credentials (these were the credentials on the "Event Notifications" tab) match what you entered in the StudentForms event notifications page.
12. Click Save and you will be brought back to the dashboard CL Connect
Please move on to the next guide here: Setup ISIR Uploads.