This guide will walk you through creating incoming API credentials and adding the CL Connect endpoint URL to the StudentForms website.
1. After your instance of CL Connect has a public facing DNS, please log into the StudentForm Portal, and go to the School Settings page:
2. Click on the Integration tile:
3. Update the Endpoint URL (may show as Localhost) to the URL you have associated with your instance of CL Connect.
***Make sure to append the end of the URL with api/NotificationEvent.***
4. Expand the Subscriptions dropdown and select events 104, 105 and 107. You can select any of the other events as well, but 104, 105 and 107 are the most commonly used.
*Please bear in mind that by enabling these event notifications, and successfully hitting your CL Connect site, any subscriptions checked on the right hand side will begin to send live event notifications over.
4. Once these are selected, click the 'Save' option at the top of the screen.
Please move on to the "Configure CL Connect - SIS Event Notification and Stored Procedure" page.