This guide provides a high-level overview of the PowerFAIDs document import process.
This process requires you to follow two separate processes per batch; the “Document Posting” process and the “Post Field Value” process.
***Before you perform this integration, please create an “overall verification” document in PowerFAIDs.***
Step 1: Document Posting Process
- Open your “Batch Wizard”
- Select “Document Posting”
- Select the “Alternate ID” option
- Open the CSV list that was generated by CL Connect and copy all of the data from the “Alternate ID” column
- Paste the copied Alternate IDs into the PowerFAIDs import wizard
- Click “Save”
- Click “Next” and then select the overall verification document that you created from the dropdown
- Select “Status Date” and “Status” and then “Execute”
- The verification flag for the specific document should now be updated accordingly.
Step 2: Post Field Value Process
- Click the “Post Field Value” link under the Update Records section
- Ensure that VERIF-OUTCOME is selected in the mnemonic field dropdown
- Change the New Value dropdown to reflect either Verified or Not Verified
- Click “Next”
- Next, select the Alternate ID numbers field and paste the same Alternate IDs into the next screen
- Execute the batch
Step 3: Check the Student’s Status
- Navigate to the landing page and search for the student
- Select the “Data Resolution” choice under the FM Data section
- The Verification Outcome should show as “Verified” or “Not Verified”, depending on the type of event you entered (105 vs 107)
- Once this is setup, please continue to the next guide here: Flat File Testing .