This guide will walk you through setting up your school's API credentials
1. Login to your CampusLogic environment and click on Platform Management in the top-right hand corner of the screen.
2. Select Integration and then the Credentials Management icon.
4. Click Add
***The username and password are pre-populated and cannot be changed.***
4. Once you have the credentials created, leave this page open and navigate to your corresponding instance of CL Connect (sandbox/production). Once you close this screen, the password will become obfuscated.
5. Open CL Connect and select the Clicking Here option on step 1.
9. Change the dropdown to Sandbox or Production (depending on your environment) and click Continue. Please do not check any of the configuration options on the left hand side.
10. Enter the API credentials from the Award Letter application.
12. Click Continue until you reach the Save Configurations button and then click Save. You will then be brought back to the CL Connect dashboard.
Please move onto the next guide: ISIR Upload