Search users allows you to search any user type across all applications, including school users, students, and parents. Results will allow you to view user profiles where you may edit their information based on your role.
If you have an Admin role assigned to you for the application you are currently in, you'll find access to Platform Management in your profile drop down located on the top right of each application.
- Click on the Profile Drop Down on the top right corner
- Select Platform Management
You will be directed to the General page of the Platform Management tool.
- Select Search Users
The search feature will allow you to search by many identifiers. You must select a User Type and use at least one identifier to begin a search.
Note that a student has to create an account in StudentForms or ScholarshipUniverse in order to be found in the search results. If a student has only been sent an award letter, they have not created an account.
- Select the User Type you wish to search for (Employee, Student, Parent)
- Select at least one of the following identifiers to search by:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Social Security Number - this identifier can only be used to find students who have a StudentForms account, as it is required as part of the registration process
- Student ID
- If using more than one identifier, the results will only pull in users that meet all requirements, not pull in all results that meet any of the identifiers.
- Click on the Edit icon of the user you wish to view