This report helps the scholarship administrator find students who started but dropped out of the application process to allow the school to follow up with them before the cycle closes. This report will only display students that have not yet completed the Application in its entirety and where the Scholarship is still in an Open status. Administrators and Review Managers will have permission to run this report
Incomplete Application Report
Reports > Incomplete Application Report
- In the Reports tab, choose the Incomplete Application Report.
Requesting the Report
- The user will be presented a modal with the following filters when clicking the panel.
- Award Year- This is a required drop down selection to show all incomplete Applications during the selected Award Year.
- Cycle- This is a required field to filter the scholarships that are associated to a specific Cycle(s).
- Organizations- This optional field enables the user to select Organizations in which the scholarships are assigned to. When selecting an Organization, the user can only select Organizations that they have permission to.
- Departments - This optional field enables the user to select Departments in which the scholarships are assigned to. When selecting an Department, the user can only select Departments that they have permission to.
- Scholarships - This optional field enables the users to select specific scholarships within the chosen Cycle and Organization/Department (if applicable), to review.Once the desired fields are selected, click the Submit button to generate the report to the users email address.
- Once all of the desired fields are completed, click the Submit button to generate the report to the users email address.
Reviewing the Report
- The user will receive an email with a link to generate the report. The report will open as a CSV file in Excel.
- Report Columns:
- Award Year
- Count of Scholarships - the number of scholarships associated to the incomplete app that the student may apply to
- Students First Name
- Students Last Name
- Student Identifier
- Last Login Date
- Email Address
- Mobile Number