The documents tile in set up allows the school admin to upload documents for use in ScholarshipUniverse. Only the school admin user has access to add documents.
Settings > Documents
- Click on Settings on the left of the screen
- Click on Documents tile
- Clicking the Documents tile opens the Documents screen.
- The screen has two views, active and inactive. Default view is active.
- The documents that have been added previously display in a grid with the following columns:
- Document Name
- Original File Name
- Created Date
- Edit (Allows the admin user to edit existing documents)
- Deactivated (Allows the admin user to make a document inactive)
- Clicking on the column headers sorts the column.
- The school admin has the ability to add documents into ScholarshipUniverse by clicking the Add+ button.
To add documents into ScholarshipUnivers, the school admin user clicks the Add+ button.
- In the Add Document modal, the school user must complete:
- Document Name
- Upload Document File
- Organization and Department(available after Organization is selected from drop down) are optional
- After all required information has been completed, click Save to add document.
- Clicking Cancel returns user to documents screen without adding document
The admin user may edit existing documents by selecting the button.
- Document Name may be edited by typing in the text box
- Organization may be edited by choosing an organization from the drop down
- Department may be edited by choose a department from the drop down
- Clicking Save, keeps the changes made to the document
- Clicking Cancel, discards the changes and returns the user to the documents screen
The school admin user may need to deactivate or reactivate a document in ScholarshipUniverse.
- Clicking the button, deactivates the document and moves it to the inactive documents screen.
- Clicking the button, reactivates the document and moves it to the active document screen
- The school user may also edit an inactive document by selecting the button to open the edit document modal
Troubleshooting and FAQs
[Links to related FAQ documents]