This guide gives an overall view of each role.
- School Admin - This role has full access to all functionality. Typically assigned to a Director of Financial Aid/Scholarships
- Scholarship Manager - This role manages cycles, scholarships, applications
- Scholarship Viewer - This role has access to view all scholarships, but unable to make any edits to them
- Question Manager - This role is given permission to manage the questions on the Question Personalization page, including the ability to edit/create new questions
- Donor Management - This role manages donors tied to scholarships
- Review Manager - This role manages committees and review pools
- Candidate Manager - this role is given permission to view-only access to the scholarship builder page, except that they can fully interact on the Candidates tab to help manage the candidates preparing for review (for scholarships with applications) or run auto-match (for direct award scholarships)
- Reviewer - This role is given to committee members in order to review and score applications
- Award Manager - This role manages awarding scholarships and notifications
- Award Distributor - This role manages awarding scholarships to candidates
- Award Approver - This role manages approvals of awards before being queued for notification
- Award Notifier - This role manages sending notifications to students, both for students that requires additional actions (such as acceptance and writing thank yous) and for applicants who were not awarded.
- Award Analyst - This role has read only access to view awards through the Search Awards page and award reports
- Thank You Coordinator - This role manages the approval process of thank you's required for scholarship awarding.
- Thank You Editor - This role manages thank you letter templates
- Recommendation Survey Manager - This role manages recommendation surveys tied to application questions
- Award Post Manager - This role manages posting notified awards to the SIS system.
- Help Desk - This role is given to help desk users who will have access to view student profiles, but unable to make edits to them.
- Counselor/Advisor - This role is given to users who will have access to view and edit student profiles.
- Fund Manager - This role is given to users who can manage the Scholarship (Fund) Codes.
- External ScholarshipUniverse School User - This role is given to users in an external-only environment to allow them to view the student profile and see the application volume for external scholarships.
- Award Approve Admin - adds the right to allow a user to override the matching requirements block when approving awards where a student no longer matches to a scholarships
- Award Authenticator - adds the right to allow a user to approve their own award
- Award Importer - adds the right to access the Award Import and run Scholarship Award imports in the PlatformManagement File Import page
- Match Explorer User - adds the right to use the Match Explorer tool
- High Sensitive Data Manager - adds the right to view SIS data field values and question answers mapped to SIS fields indicated as high sensitivity
- This role allows a user to view High and Low sensitive data fields/answers. This does not automatically allow a user to view Medium sensitive data fields/answers - the Medium Sensitive Data Manager role should be assigned as well.
- Medium Sensitive Data Manager - adds the right to view SIS data field values and question answers mapped to SIS fields indicated as medium sensitivity
- This role allows a user to view Medium and Low sensitive data fields/answers
Attached is an excel with a breakdown of which roles have which permissions. "A" means they have full access, compared to those indicated as View Only.