Why don't I see my application in the Application drop down?
- The application is not associated with any scholarships with the Internal Application scholarship type. Internal Applications w/ Continuous Awarding and Direct Award (auto-match) scholarships do not follow a formal review process and therefore, if an application is only tied to these scholarship types, the application will not appear in the drop down.
- Scholarships must be in “Review” status to be added to Pools (the cycle has ended). Scholarships that have moved beyond Review and are in "Awarding" or "Completed" status will not appear in the module.
- Exception: There is a setting under Settings> Basic> School Settings that allows schools to view scholarships that have an upcoming deadline. However, the scholarship will not be able to added to a pool until the deadline has passed.
Why don't I see my scholarship in the Manage Scholarships modal?
- The Manage Scholarships modal will display scholarships associated with the application chosen on the previous screen. If you are unable to see a particular scholarship, confirm that the correct application was selected.
- Scholarships must be in “Review” status to be added to Pools (the cycle has ended). Please see Exception above.