As a student, I want a page that gives me a comprehensive view of all school scholarships and external scholarships that I qualify for. This page is broken up into various sections to assist the student by giving them updates to applied scholarships and providing notifications for upcoming deadlines.
Below are some situational documentation links that are tied to the Student Dashboard.
The left hand side of this page provides an overview of school scholarships and outside scholarships that the student qualifies for.
- School Scholarships You Qualify for
- Contains a count of all open school scholarships that the student matches with.
- Outside Scholarships You Qualify For
- Contains a count of all open external scholarships that the student matches with.
This middle section tracks all open and future scholarships that are available to the student and helps track scholarships that the student has applied for.
- Contains a running count of all internal and external scholarships that are open or will be open in the future and the accumulative amount.
- Your Universe
- Open & Future Matches
- Contains a count of all school and outside scholarships that the student matched with as well as the total amount of those scholarships.
- Contains a running count of all of the scholarships that the student applied for and the total amount of those scholarships.
- In Review
- Contains a count of all school scholarships and their award amounts that are closed and in the process of reviewing applications.
- Contains a running count of all school scholarships and their award amounts of which the student has been awarded funding.
- Open & Future Matches
The section on the right is designed to notify students about upcoming action items.
- Types: Enables student to filter through action types
- Date: Enables student to filter through action types according to their deadlines.
- Types of Action Items
- Matched Scholarships Expiring: Notifies the student if there is a scholarship that they matched to where the deadline to submit an application is coming up. Click the Take Action button to navigate to the Scholarships tab.
- Award Response Needed: When a scholarship requires Acceptance and/or a Thank You letter, this action item will populate on the grid according to the filters. Clicking the Take Action button will either populate a modal for award acceptance or direct the student to the Thank You letter template to complete the letter. If both an acceptance and a Thank You letter are required, the acceptance modal will populate then, once accepted, the system will direct the student to the Thank You template.
- Declining the Award offer will populate a confirmation modal so that the student can provide a reason for declining the award.
- Application Approaching Deadline: Notifies the student if they have started an application but has not submitted and the scholarship is still open. Clicking the Take Action button will take the student directly to the incomplete application.
- Rejected Letter of Recommendation: Notifies the student if their request for a Letter of Recommendation has been denied.
Troubleshooting and FAQs
[Links to related FAQ documents]