StudentForms provides an export to help schools identify students who may have a comment code 400 or 401 on their ISIR. This export may be used if a school wants to review all students with a comment code 400 or 401 on the student's ISIR even if they do not meet one of the criteria that require review by the Department of Education.
The report is located in the Data Exports section of the Reports screen.
In the Data Export Options screen:
- Select Award Year
- Enter ISIR Load Date Range Begin Date
- Enter ISIR Load Date Range End Date
This report is run by the date(s) an ISIR is imported into StudentForms. If an ISIR was not imported into StudentForms within the date range specified, the student will not appear on the report even if there is a comment code 400/401 on the ISIR.
Once all required information is entered, select Submit. The report is generated and sent to the requester's email associated to their StudentForms account.
Once the email is received, click the link in the email to open the data export csv file.
This export contains all ISIRs imported into StudentForms within the specified range. It indicates if a comment code 400 or 401 was on the ISIR, if the comment code 400/401 is present it indicates if it is student actionable in StudentForms.
Information contained in the report:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Student ID (defaults to last 4 of SSN if student account has not been created)
- Award Year
- 400 Status
- 401 Status
- Verification Transaction Status
Within the 400 Status and 401 Status columns the following values will appear:
- Never Present - Comment code 400/401 does not appear on the student's ISIR imported within the date range specified.
- Actionable - Comment code 400/401 is on the ISIR and the ISIR meets one of the three criteria requiring the school to resolve and has student actionable tasks for the student to provide documentation. See Comment Codes 400 and 401 Student Actionable Tasks for criteria.
- Non-Actionable - Comment code 400/401 is on the ISIR but the ISIR does not meet one of the three criteria requiring the school to resolve.
- Removed - Comment code 400/401 was removed on a subsequent ISIR.
Please Note: The Department of Education has indicated that comment codes 400 and 401 may appear on the ISIR for reasons other than the three specified requiring the school to review and resolve. Please see the Electronic Announcement from August 7, 2017 for additional information.