This release includes many accessibility updates along with a few minor fixes.
- [SV-3019] - Update Same Link Text With Different Targets
- An accessibility enhancement for hyperlinks that share the same text display (ex. "click here") to have their title updated so that screen reader appropriately call out where the link will take a user. This is to reduce any confusion for users of assisting technology and clearly define the destination of a hyperlink.
- [SV-2991] - Ensure Markup Documents Contain Well-Formed Elements
- An accessibility enhancement to ensure document labels are clearly identified as labels and have unique IDs. This is to reduce any confusion for users of assisting technology and clearly define when certain text is considered a label.
- An example is on the student profile page, where many labels did not share distinct ID values.
- [SV-2993] - Ensure Pages Use the Title Element
- An accessibility enhancement to ensure each page contains a title element. A title element allows screen readers to interpret the context of the page.
- An example is the student help page, now clearly titled as "Student Help".
- [SV-3017] - Ensure Links the Spawn Dialogs Indicate the Fact
- An accessibility enhancement to ensure hyperlinks identify their functionality. In most cases people assume that a hyperlink will navigate to another page, whereas some links across the site open a modal instead.
- [SV-2941] - Avoid Use of Before, After, Pseudo Elements for Non-Decorative Content
- An accessibility enhancement to ensure screen readers can read hover overs and close buttons without any issues throughout the site.
- [SV-3040] - Mid-Year Onboarding Transactions Causing Errors with Subsequent ISIR Queue
- Fixed an issue where an error was displayed when opening a subsequent ISIR workflow record for any transaction verified through the Mid-Year Onboarding process. Because the Mid-Year process verifies transactons in a different manner, the subsequent ISIR workflow did not handle the evaluation of these transaction scenarios properly. An error no longer appears and the subsequent ISIR record can be evaluated as expected.
- [SV-3041] - Student Registration Not Updating First Name, Last Name in Profile
- Resolved an issue where the Registration process used for Single Sign-On (SSO) environments did not update the student's first or last name in their profile, always depending on the name being sent through the SSO claims. For schools that cannot pass this information through the claims, the registration page will now update the student's first and last name on the school's behalf.