The Matching Answers tab on the Student Profile page enables authorized users to view the students answers as well as the answers that were mapped through the SIS Data import.
Student Profile > Matching Answers
- The grid displays the questions that have been answered either by the Student or the SIS Data import.
- Users can sort or filter through Questions to review the Questions that have been answered.
- Displays the Category of which the Question is associated with.
- This is defined in the Plan > Question Personalization panel
- Users can sort the Categories to review the Questions that have been answered within that Category.
- Displays the Answers that were answered by the Student or the SIS Data import.
- Users can sort or filter through Answers to review the Matching Answers.
- Displays the source of which the Question was answered.
- Student - Student answered question on their student portal
- SIS DATA - SIS Data import answered questions that were mapped in the Settings > Integration > SIS Field Mapping section
- Student and SIS DATA- This is displayed in a list question scenario where one answer was answered by the SIS Data import and the Student adds an additional answer to the question.
- Users can sort or filter through the Source column to review the answer's source.
- Displays the last date that the question was answered/updated.
- This includes students adding or changing their answer.
- This includes answers that were updated by the SIS Data import.
- Administrators have the option to reopen questions to encourage students to update their answers.
- Users can sort or filter through the Last Answered column to review the date that the Question was last answered.
Troubleshooting and FAQs
[Links to related FAQ documents]