This report helps the scholarship administrator view the number of awards and total amount awarded by Scholarship code. This report can be requested by Administrators, Award Managers, Award Distributors, Award Approvers, Award Notifiers, Fund Managers, Award Post Managers, Review Managers, Candidate Managers, Scholarship Managers, and Scholarship Viewers.
Scholarship Code Report
Reports > Scholarship Code Report
- In the Reports tab, choose the Scholarship Code Report.
Requesting the Report
- The user will be presented a modal with the following filters when clicking the panel.
- Scholarship Code- This drop down allows the user to select a specific Scholarship Code or generate All Scholarship Codes associated with any additional criteria below.
- Scholarship Code Type- This drop down allows the user to select a specific Scholarship Code Type (Student Information System, Customer Relationship Management, Institutional, or Accounting & Financial System).
- Scholarship Code Status- This drop down allows the user to filter the Scholarship codes by Active or Inactive.
- Award Year - This drop down allows the user to filter the Fund codes by Award years.
- Once all of the desired fields are completed, click the Submit button to generate the report to the users email address.
Reviewing the Report
- The user will receive an email with a link to generate the report. The report will open as a CSV file in Excel.
- Report Columns:
- Scholarship Code- Displays the Scholarship Codes that were selected in the criteria modal with funds offered or posted.
- Award Year- Displays the Award Year(s) that was selected in the criteria modal.
- Scholarship Code Type- Displays the Fund Code Type that was selected in the criteria modal.
- Scholarship Code Status- Displays the Fund Code Status (Active/Inactive) that was selected in the criteria modal.
- Total Offered- Displays the total amount of funds that have been offered to that Fund Code but have not been posted.
- Total Posted- Displays the total amount of funds that have been posted to that Scholarship Code.
- Number of Students Awarded- Displays the total amount of students that have been awarded funds (offered and posted) to that Scholarship Code.
- Number of Awarded Terms- Displays the total amount of terms awarded (offered and posted) to that fund code. Being that there can be multiple scholarships with a variety of Terms associated within a fund code, this number will not exceed the total amount of individual terms within the fund code.
- Number of Scholarships- Displays the total number of scholarships with funds offered or posted in the fund code.
Troubleshooting and FAQs