This report helps the scholarship administrator identify students who have matched to a scholarship but haven't started the application process so that communication can be sent out when application pools are too small. These are for scholarships with Applications only. This report can be requested by Administrators, Review Managers, and Scholarship Managers.
Match Not Applied Report
Reports > Match Not Applied Report
- In the Reports tab, choose the Match Not Applied Report.
Requesting the Report
- The user will be presented a modal with the following filters when clicking the panel.
- Award Year - This drop down allows the user to filter the Fund codes by Award years.
- Organizations- This optional field enables the user to select Organizations in which the scholarships are assigned to. When selecting an Organization, the user can only select Organizations that they have permission to.
- Departments - This optional field enables the user to select Departments in which the scholarships are assigned to. When selecting an Department, the user can only select Departments that they have permission to.
- Scholarships- This field allows the user to select specific scholarships to review in the report.
- Once all of the desired fields are completed, click the Submit button to generate the report to the users email address.
Reviewing the Report
- The user will receive an email with a link to generate the report. The report will open as a CSV file in Excel.
- Report Columns:
- Scholarship- Displays the Scholarship that a student matched with where no application was submitted.
- Scholarship Status- Displays the status of the Scholarship.
- Organization- Displays the Organization in which the Scholarship is tied to.
- Department- Displays the Department in which the Scholarship is tied to (if applicable).
- Student First Name- Displays the first name of the student that matched to the scholarship but did not submit an application.
- Student Last Name- Displays the last name of the student that matched to the scholarship but did not submit an application.
- Student Identifier- Displays the students user name in which they login to the site.
- Last Login Date- Displays the last time the student logged in to Scholarship Universe.
- Email Address- Displays the email address associated with the students account.
- Mobile Number- Displays the phone number associated with the students account.