This report helps the scholarship administrator identify students who have matched to a scholarship but haven't started the application process so that communication can be sent out when application pools are too small. It can also help administrators identify students who partial match in order to reach out to have students complete questions to qualify for a scholarship. These are for scholarships with applications only.
This report can be requested by Administrators, Review Managers, and Scholarship Managers on the Reports page.
Match Not Applied Report
This report has the ability to find students who match to a selected scholarship but have not yet started an application, students who are partially matched to a scholarship, or a combination of the two. Student who partially match have some answers that qualify for a scholarship, but not all requirements have been answered yet, so they have the potential to match and apply to a scholarship. Students who already match and have already begun the application process will not appear on the report. This report will only pull students who have an account and will not pull students who are verified students but do not yet have an account.
- The user will be presented a modal with the following filters when clicking the panel.
- Award Year: This drop down allows the user to filter the Fund codes by Award years. (A selection is required)
- Organizations: This optional field enables the user to select Organizations in which the scholarships are assigned to. When selecting an Organization, the user can only select Organizations that they have permission to.
- Departments: This optional field enables the user to select Departments in which the scholarships are assigned to. When selecting a Department, the user can only select Departments that they have permission to.
- Scholarships: This field allows the user to select specific scholarships to review in the report.
- Match Type:
- All: A combination of the selections below
- Matches Only: students who match to a scholarship and have not yet applied
- Partial Matches Only: students who partial match to a scholarship; they need to answer remaining match questions to potentially qualify
- Click the Submit button to request the report
Once the report has been submitted and processed, the user will receive an email with a link to download the file. The report will open as a CSV file in Excel with the following columns:
- Scholarship: Displays the Scholarship that a student matched with where no application was submitted
- Scholarship Status: Displays the status of the Scholarship
- Organization: Displays the Organization in which the Scholarship is tied to
- Department: Displays the Department in which the Scholarship is tied to (if applicable)
- Match Type: Displays whether student is a Match or Partial Match to the scholarship
- Student First Name: Displays the first name of the student that matched to the scholarship but did not submit an application
- Student Last Name: Displays the last name of the student that matched to the scholarship but did not submit an application
- Student Identifier: Displays the students username in which they login to the site
- Last Login Date: Displays the last time the student logged in to Scholarship Universe
- Email Address: Displays the email address associated with the student's account
- Mobile Number: Displays the phone number associated with the student's account.