This report helps the scholarship administrator review the application volume to determine how scholarship applications are trending. This report can be requested by Administrators, Review Managers, Award Managers, and Scholarship Managers.
Application Volume Report
Reports > Internal Application Volume Report
- In the Reports tab, choose the Internal Application Volume Report.
Requesting the Report
- The user will be presented a modal with the following filters when clicking the panel.
- Date Submitted- This required field allows the user to select a date range in which the Application was submitted.
- Award Year - This drop down allows the user to filter the Applications by Scholarships assigned to an Award year.
- Organizations- This optional field enables the user to select Organizations in which the scholarships are assigned to. When selecting an Organization, the user can only select Organizations that they have permission to.
- Departments - This optional field enables the user to select Departments in which the scholarships are assigned to. When selecting an Department, the user can only select Departments that they have permission to.
- Application- This drop down displays all of the Applications that were submitted within the date range selected. The user can elect to choose one to review or not choose an option here and see all Applications submitted within the selected date range.
- Scholarships- This field gives the user an opportunity to filter specific scholarships that are tied to the submitted applications.
- Once all of the desired fields are completed, click the Submit button to generate the report to the users email address.
Reviewing the Report
- The user will receive an email with a link to generate the report. The report will open as a CSV file in Excel.
- Report Columns:
- Scholarship- Displays the Scholarships in which the Application is associated with.
- Application- Displays the Application that was submitted within the selected time frame in the criteria modal.
- Applicants- Displays the number of applicants that submitted the Application within the selected time frame in the criteria modal.
- Award Year- Displays the Award Year that was assigned to the Scholarship.
- Organization - Displays the Organization to which the Scholarship is associated.
- Department - Displays the Department to which the Scholarship is associated.