This report helps the Scholarship Administrator find scholarships using a specific answer so they can find scholarships that may need updated matching criteria. This report can be requested by Administrators and Scholarship Managers.
Reports > Answer Usage
- In the Reports tab, choose the Answer Usage.
Requesting the Report
- The user will be presented a modal with the following filters when clicking the panel.
- List Types - This field allows the user to select List Types that are affiliated to specific questions.
- Answers- This field allows the user to select specific answers within the List Type to see how many students have answered a question with that answer.
- Once all of the desired fields are completed, click the Submit button to generate the report to the users email address.
Reviewing the Report
- The user will receive an email with a link to generate the report. The report will open as a CSV file in Excel.
- Report Columns:
- Answer- Displays the Answer(s) that was selected in the criteria modal.
- Lookup List - Displays the name of the Lookup List that was selected in the criteria modal.
- Question- Displays the questions that use the Lookup List that was selected in the criteria modal.
- Scholarship- Displays the Scholarships that use the Lookup List in a Question within its matching criteria.
- Answer Count- Displays the number of students selected that Answer when answering Questions for that Scholarship.