This release contains a global Unusual Enrollment History form that can be used by all schools and a minor fix to the Verification Form document review.
- [SV-2793] - Global Unusual Enrollment History Form
- The Unusual Enrollment History Form has been released for use across all schools. You can manage triggering the form based on the student's ISIR having either comment code 359 and/or 360. This can be managed in Admin > School Settings > Documents, under the new Unusual Enrollment Documentation section. You can manage the form by comment code, and also enable/disable the ability for students to upload an unofficial transcript for any school listed on the form that your institution has not received a transcript for.
- The Unusual Enrollment History Form will allow students to identify up to ten schools schools they have enrolled in over the last four academic years. For each institution listed, the student is required to list the institution name, start and end dates, identify if transcripts have been received by your school, and if they earned any credits. If the student does not indicate earning credits, they are required to explain the reason and indicate if they having supporting documentation to their claim. (Attached is a sample PDF)
- NOTE: If you currently have a custom form for Unusual Enrollment History and would like to switch to using the form created by CampusLogic, please contact your Customer Success Manager before enabling the new form.
- [SV-3289] - Tax Filer Income Earned from Work Document Review Fields
- Fixed an issue where Student's Income Earned from Work was always appearing for the Independent/Graduate Verification Form document review in scenarios when the spouse is identified as the non-tax filer without income. Similarly, fixed the issue where Parent 1 Income Earned from Work was always appearing for the Dependent Verification Form document review in scenarios when Parent 2 is identified as the non-tax filer without income. These were just unnecessary fields to review in these scenarios.