This release contains a redirect timer for the SSO registration page, optional document review fields, updates to the parent rollover web form trigger, and typo fixes for the disability discharge web form.
- [SV-3406] - Single Sign-On Registration Timer
- To further enhancement security measures, the Single Sign-On (SSO) registration page now has a three minute timer displayed on the page that will navigate the user away from the page once the timer reaches zero. When the timer runs out, the application will redirect the user to the logout URL set by the institution (managed in PlatformManagement > Settings > Platform Settings), or to a generic page indicating the redirect if a logout URL is not provided. This practice helps reduce the chance of students using a public computer logging into their school portal and walking away from the computer while still logged in, then having another student accidentally register their information. Please note that the redirect does not log a student out of their school portal - a student must log out or completely close the browser to take effect.
- [SV-3408] - Optional Document Review Fields
- Selected ISIR fields that have historically been required to input/select a value during the document review process have transitioned to be optional. The fields will still appear in document review, but now have the indicated label "(Optional)" to show that it is not required.
- Institutions have the choice to complete the information or ignore it. The fields will still appear in Smart File Review, but if a value was not given during document review, the calculation will auto-select the field as "Ignored". Here is a list of the four ISIR fields that are now optional, and which documents will now carry the optional field:
|Eligible to File 1040 A/EZ?|
|Filed a Schedule 1?|
|Parents Marital Status Date|
|Student Marital Status Date|
- [SV-3412] - Parent(s) Federal Rollover Confirmation Triggers
- Updated the trigger for the Parent IRS Rollover Confirmation form task to ensure that the student is dependent. Independent students who included their parents' information when completing the FAFSA had a chance to trigger this task before, but since the parent information isn't required for independent students, the task is not necessary in this circumstance.
- [SV-2725] - Disability Discharge Web Form Typos
- Fixed a couple of minor typos found in the Disability Discharge Acknowledgement web form.