This release contains audit histories for scholarships, matching question requirements, and awards, a new employee notification newsletter, and a slew of minor bug fixes.
- [SU-1124] - Scholarship Audit History
- Scholarships now have an audit history to display a record for every instance a scholarship was saved. Each record has a drill down to include each field that has been updated, displaying the previous and updated value(s), the user that made the change, and the date and time of the change. The Audit History is located on the bottom left corner of the scholarship page, under the General tab. Please note this also includes updates to the status of the scholarship. If the record's user appears as "System", this is generally associated to changes in statuses (such as a cycle deadline ending and the scholarship moving to ready to review status), or new/updates generated from the scholarship import process.
- For more information about the Scholarship page and the Scholarship Audit History, please refer to this article.
- [SU-1123] - Award Audit History
- Awards now have an audit history to display a record for every instance an award is touched, whether by a school user or the student. Each record contains the status, total amount, adjusted amount, user who made a change to the amount/status, and date and time of change. Each record also includes a drill down to view the details of the terms, including the amount per term, adjusted amount, comments, and indicator whether it has been posted or not. The Audit History can be accessed by reviewing awards in the Search Awards page, where a new column has been added to the search results grid. If the record's user appears as "System", this is generally associated to new/adjustments through the award import process.
- For more information about the Search Award screen and Award Audit History, please refer to this article.
- [SU-1127] - Scholarship Matching Questions Audit History
- Scholarship matching questions now have an audit history to display a record for every instance a question has been added, edited, or removed from the matching requirements. Each record displays a question, the action taken (add/edit/removed), the group it is found under, the user that made the change, and the date and time of the change. Each record also includes a drill down of the operator and value(s) effected, or in the case of being edited, displays a comparison of the previous value(s) to the updated value(s). The Audit History is found in the bottom left corner of the Matching Question Groups section on the Scholarship Matching tab.
- For more information about building matching questions and the Matching Questions Audit History, please refer to this article.
- [SU-1132] - Employee Award Newsletter
- A new email communication has been added to inform any user associated to a role managing awards and/or thank you approvals of outstanding items that need to be completed. Located in PlatformManagement > Settings > Platform Communications > ScholarshipUniverse, the new template "Award Action Needed" is defaulted as disabled under the School Confirmation Notification Settings. Admins can also set the frequency (days) that the notification is sent out.
- This notification has the smart logic to only send to a user with a role associated to the award action to take and will only send to the user if there is at least one action to take with an award associated to any of the organizations/departments that user is included in. If there are no actions for that role in that organization/department, the user will not receive the email. If a user has multiple roles that have an action to take, the user will only be sent one email with the summary of all actions needing to take. The following roles have the actions associated to receive this email:
|Role||Action(s) To Take|
|Admin||Scholarships to Award, Awards to Approve, Awards to Notify, Thank Yous to Approve, Awards to Post|
|Award Approver||Award to Approve|
|Award Authenticator||Awards to Approve|
|Award Distributor||Scholarships to Award|
|Award Manager||Scholarships to Award, Awards to Notify|
|Award Notifier||Awards to Notify|
|Award Post Manager||Awards to Post|
|Thank You Coordinator||Thank Yous to Approve|
- [SU-1130] - Manage Award Page Performance
- Worked to resolve performance issues on the Manage Awards page when viewing tabs with a significant amount of award records. The Approve, Notify Awards, and Pending Student Action tabs are now loading faster and have had the grids updated to view up to 25, 50, 100, 250, or 500 records per page.
- [SU-1149] - Scholarship List Error
- Fixed an issue where skipping pages on the scholarships page could trigger an error modal to appear. Skipping pages (i.e. from page 1 to page 10) no longer causes an error to occur.
- [SU-1152] - Tags Not Brought Over From Rollover Process
- Resolved an issue where tags associated in a scholarship were not properly carried over to the next version of the scholarship when performing a rollover (i.e. generating the next year's scholarship). Whether rolled over manually or through the bulk rollover process, the tags are correctly carried over.