This report helps the Scholarship Administrator pull a detailed list of students who have submitted an application to at least one scholarship in a given organization or department. This report can be requested by Administrators only.
Internal Application Details Reporting
Reports > Internal Application Details Reporting
The user will be presented a modal with the following filters when clicking the panel.
Reviewing the Report
- StudentID: Displays the student ID associated with the student
- First Name: Displays the student's First name.
- Last Name: Displays the student's Last name.
- Email Address: Displays the student's Email Address.
- Phone Number: Displays the student's Phone Number.
- Application: Displays the Application that the student submitted.
- Organization: Displays the Organization in which the Application is associated with.
- Department: Displays the Department in which the Application is associated with.
- Pool Name: Displays the names of Review Pools that the Application is associated with.
- Date Submitted: Displays the date in which the Application was submitted by the Student.
- Scholarship Count: Displays the amount of Scholarships that were applied to through this Application.