This report helps the Scholarship Administrator pull a report of the scholarships using the defined Answer(s) as a matching requirement. This report can be requested by Administrators only.
List Criteria Usage report
Reports > List Criteria Usage report
- In the Reports tab, choose the Question Usage Report.
Requesting the Report
- The user will be presented a modal with the following filters when clicking the panel.
- Award Years- This field gives the user the option to filter the Scholarships with the selected List Types by Award Year.
- List Types- This is a required field where the user selects a specific List Type to find the scholarships and questions that use it in the matching criteria.
- Answers- This is a required field where the user selects an answer within the selected List Type to find the scholarships and questions that use it in the matching criteria.
Reviewing the Report
- The user will receive an email with a link to generate the report. The report will open as a CSV file in Excel.
- Report Columns:
- Answer- Displays the answer(s) that was selected in the modal.
- Lookup List- Displays the lookup list that was selected in the modal.
- Question- Displays the question that used the list type.
- Scholarship- Displays the scholarship at uses the question and list type as the matching criteria.