Modified on: Fri, 10 Apr, 2020 at 8:14 AM
This report helps the Scholarship Administrator pull a list of the active users within an Organization/Department and that users roles.
Reports > Organizational Users
Requesting the Report
- The user will be presented a modal with the following filters when clicking the panel.
- Organization: This field allows the user to filter the active users and roles by Organization.
- Department: This field allows the user to filter the active users and roles by Department.
- Specific Users: This field allows the user to filter by specific users to see what roles they have and Organizations/Departments they are associated with.
Reviewing the Report
- The user will receive an email with a link to generate the report. The report will open as a CSV file in Excel.
- Report Columns:
- First Name- Displays the users first name.
- Last Name- Displays the users last name.
- Roles- Displays the roles they are given within ScholarshipUniverse.
- Organization- Displays the Organization(s) they are assigned to.
- Department- Displays the Department(s) they are assigned to.
- Date User Created- Displays the date when that User was created.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.