This report lists scholarships by award year, organization and department with the amount budgeted and the amounts awarded. One can group results by either scholarships or tags to avoid duplicate records. This report can be requested by Administrators, Review Managers, Scholarship Managers, Scholarship Viewers, Candidate Managers, Award Managers, Award Distributors, Award Approvers, and Award Notifiers.
Match Not Applied Report
Reports >Organization Scholarships
Requesting the Report
- The user will be presented a modal with the following filters when clicking the panel.
- Award Year- This is a required drop down selection to show all Scholarships during the selected Award Year.
- Organizations- This optional field enables the user to select Organizations in which the scholarships are assigned to. When selecting an Organization, the user can only select Organizations that they have permission to.
- Departments - This optional field enables the user to select Departments in which the scholarships are assigned to. When selecting an Department, the user can only select Departments that they have permission to.
- Status- This field enables the user to request a report on Scholarships within an organization that have a specific status(es).
- Tags- This field enables the user to filter by Tags associated with the Scholarships.
- Group By:
- Scholarships- When receiving the report, this option displays each Scholarship within the selected criteria in individual rows.
- Tags- When receiving this report, this option displays each Tag within the selected criteria, that is associated with a Scholarship, in individual rows.
Reviewing the Report
- The user will receive an email with a link to generate the report. The report will open as a CSV file in Excel.
- Report Columns:
- Scholarship Name- Displays the name of the Scholarship within the selected criteria.
- Fund Code- Displays the fund code that is associated with the Scholarship.
- Status- Displays the Status that the Scholarship is in.
- Award Year- Displays the Award Year that the Scholarship is tied to.
- Organization- Displays the Organization in which the Scholarship belongs to.
- Department- Displays the Department in which the Scholarship belongs to.
- Thank You Required- Displays whether or not a Thank You letter is required for this Scholarship.
- Acceptance Required- Displays whether or not the student is required to accept the Scholarship.
- Tags- Displays the Tags that are associated with the Scholarship.
- Budget Amount- Displays the Total Amount of funds that the Scholarship is allotted.
- Pending Amount- Displays the total amount of funds that are in a Pending status.
- Awarded- Displays the total amount of funds that have posted on students accounts.
- Group by: