The No Response Provided tab will have a current list of questions or statements that need review. Based on a student's message, users must choose between moving forward and teaching the response to VirtualAdvisor or ignoring the response and deleting it from the queue.
- Note: As soon as a user clicks the Teach icon, that message is now assigned to the user, and can be found in the My Training tab until an action is taken on the message.
- A question is long (students sometimes get wordy), the overall intent of the question may only be a fraction of the entire message (i.e. three words out of an entire paragraph) while the rest of the statement doesn't have any significance; your institution will not want to train to insignificant wording
- A student is changing subjects or asking multiple questions within a single message; your institution will not want to train different questions to the same response
- A question contains highly personal circumstances; your institution wants to train so that responses meet the needs to 80% of your students, not training for outliers
- A question lacks clarity to determine what the student is trying to ask
To remove a question/statement from the queue:
- Select the record(s) you wish to remove
- From the drop down above, select Delete