The No Response Provided tab will have a current list of questions or statements that need review. Based on a student's message, users must choose between moving forward and teaching the response to VirtualAdvisor or ignoring the response and deleting it from the queue.
- Note: As soon as a user clicks the Teach icon, that message is now assigned to the user, and can be found in the My Training tab until an action is taken on the message.
- Assign to Myself will assign all selected records to yourself and can be found in My Training (similar to clicking the Teach button, these are automatically found in My Training for further action)
- Assign to Others will allow you to assign selected records to another user; the selected user will find those records in the My Training page
- Delete will delete the selected records; they cannot be recovered
- A question is long (students sometimes get wordy), the overall intent of the question may only be a fraction of the entire message (i.e. three words out of an entire paragraph) while the rest of the statement doesn't have any significance; your institution will not want to train to insignificant wording
- A student is changing subjects or asking multiple questions within a single message; your institution will not want to train different questions to the same response
- A question contains highly personal circumstances; your institution wants to train so that responses meet the needs to 80% of your students, not training for outliers
- A question lacks clarity to determine what the student is trying to ask
To remove a question/statement from the queue:
- Select the record(s) you wish to remove
- From the drop down above, select Delete