My Training Actions
When a user clicks on the Teach button for a question found in the No Response or Low Confidence tabs, that question is automatically assigned to the user to manage the question and response. This will ensure that multiple users are not working on the same question and response at the same time. My Training is a queue of all assigned questions and responses assigned to the user and can remove each item by taking action on them.
My Training grid includes the following information:
- Question: This is the question or message the student sent to VirtualAdvisor
- Response: This is the response given by VirtualAdvisor at the time the student sent the message
- For low confidence responses, users can see the response VirtualAdvisor thought was correct out of all the current content available
- For instances where a response could not be given, users will see the generic response "Apologies, I didn't quite understand. Can you give me more information?"
- Confidence Score: VirtualAdvisor's confidence level of the response it gave to the student, based on the content available at the time when the student sent the message. Next to the percentage, there is a badge indicating which source the content was coming from.
- Institution: This indicates the response came from the content created by the school
- Global: This indicates the response came from the global VirtualAdvisor content
- Note: global VirtualAdvisor responses can be overridden from the Override Global Content page
- Dialogue: This indicates the response came from one of VirtualAdvisor's built-in dialogue conversations
The following actions can be taken on each question:
- Click View (Binocular Icon) to open the View Conversation Modal to view the entire conversation to gain additional context to the message
- Click Teach (Brain Icon) to open the Teach Question Modal where users can select the appropriate response, or create a new response for this question or message in the future
- Click Delete (Trash Icon) to delete the record and not take action on it
- Click Release (Unlink Icon) to disassociate the record from the user. The record will go back to the originating tab (Low Confidence/No Response) for other users to pick up. This does not delete the record from the Training Workflow page.
- Click Complete (Check Mark icon) to mark this record as completed, which will remove it from the user's My Training tab. This is recommended after the user has added or updated content, so VirtualAdvisor will respond with the correct response in the future.
- Select Release to disassociate records from the user. The record will go back to the originating tab (Low Confidence/No Response) for other users to pick up. This does not delete the record from the Training Workflow page.
- Select Complete to mark records as completed, which will remove it from the user's My Training tab. This is recommended after the user has added or updated content, so VirtualAdvisor will respond with the correct response in the future.