The Scholarships page allows donor users to browse their scholarships across all award years. Scholarships are categorized by their current status and can be viewed individually for more information.
Please note that these versions of the Scholarship pages detailed in this article are only available to donors if the Simiplified Donor Portal is disabled. This can be managed by Admin users in Settings > Basic, by disabling the "Display Simplified Donor Portal" setting. When "Display Simplified Donor Portal" is disabled, the Scholarships page will contain a separate instance of each scholarship and be grouped by status. When viewing the scholarship, many of the details seen by students and staff will also be displayed. When "Display Simplified Donor Portal" is enabled, the Scholarships page will only show one instance of a scholarship and will only display in alphabetical order rather than being divided by statuses. When viewing the scholarship, all of the details are removed and only posted awards for the scholarship can be seen.
Nearly all scholarships associated to a Donor will be available for the user to review. Any scholarship in Draft or Archived status are not available for viewing. Scholarships are consolidated into groups by their current status, similar to the institutional side.
Open, Published, and On Hold scholarships are found within the Active tab.
- Scholarship tiles within this tab display the Award Year, Terms, Open Date, and Application Deadline date
Ready to Review and Reviewing scholarships are found within the Review tab.
- Scholarship tiles within this tab display the Award Year and Terms
Awarding scholarships are found within the Award tab.
- Scholarship tiles within this tab display the Award Year, Terms, Awarded number of students, and Budget Awarded
Complete (not archived) scholarships are found within the Completed tab.
- Scholarship tiles within this tab display the Award Year, Terms, Awarded number of students, and Total Awarded dollar amount
- Users can click the View Scholarship button to view more information about the scholarship
Donor users can also filter the results to look for specific scholarships by name or by certain parameters, including award year, total award amounts, and more.
- Click the Filter button on the top right to open the Filter Scholarships modal
- Enter any criteria to search upon
- Click Apply to view the results
- Click the Clear Filters link within the Filter Scholarships modal and click Apply to remove filters
Viewing a Scholarship
Donor users can view a scholarship's general information and award data. Similar to the student and institutional side, this includes a general information such as organization and application dates, a description of the scholarship, the matching requirements to be eligible to apply, and contact information.
The scholarship view also includes award data found in the tiles located on the top of the page. This includes:
- Thank You Received: the number of thank you letters received for the scholarship
- Budget Awarded: the percentage of awarded money to the total amount available to award
- Awarded: a current count of students who have been awarded the scholarship
- Candidates: a current count of the number of eligible candidates who have applied
- Total Available Funds: the total amount of money available to award
Please note that the Budget Awarded, Awarded, and Total Available Funds tiles are only available to the donor Admin role.