The Scholarships page allows donor users to browse their scholarships across all award years. Scholarships are categorized by their current status and can be viewed individually for more information.
Nearly all scholarships associated to a Donor will be available for the user to review. Any scholarship in Draft or Archived status are not available for viewing. Scholarships are consolidated into groups by their current status, similar to the institutional side.
Open, Published, and On Hold scholarships are found within the Active tab.
- Scholarship tiles within this tab display the Award Year, Terms, Open Date, and Application Deadline date
Ready to Review and Reviewing scholarships are found within the Review tab.
- Scholarship tiles within this tab display the Award Year and Terms
Awarding scholarships are found within the Award tab.
- Scholarship tiles within this tab display the Award Year, Terms, Awarded number of students, and Budget Awarded
Complete (not archived) scholarships are found within the Completed tab.
- Scholarship tiles within this tab display the Award Year, Terms, Awarded number of students, and Total Awarded dollar amount
- Users can click the View Scholarship button to view more information about the scholarship
Donor users can also filter the results to look for specific scholarships by name or by certain parameters, including award year, total award amounts, and more.
- Click the Filter button on the top right to open the Filter Scholarships modal
- Enter any criteria to search upon
- Click Apply to view the results
- Click the Clear Filters link within the Filter Scholarships modal and click Apply to remove filters
Viewing a Scholarship
Donor users can view a scholarship's general information and award data. Similar to the student and institutional side, this includes a general information such as organization and application dates, a description of the scholarship, the matching requirements to be eligible to apply, and contact information.
The scholarship view also includes award data found in the tiles located on the top of the page. This includes:
- Thank You Received: the number of thank you letters received for the scholarship
- Budget Awarded: the percentage of awarded money to the total amount available to award
- Awarded: a current count of students who have been awarded the scholarship
- Candidates: a current count of the number of eligible candidates who have applied
- Total Available Funds: the total amount of money available to award
Please note that the Budget Awarded, Awarded, and Total Available Funds tiles are only available to the donor Admin role.
Switching Donor Groups
Some donors users may be associated to different Donors associated to the institution. If a donor user is found to be an active user to more than one Donor group, they have the ability to switch between the different Donor groups, essentially updating all of the information they are viewing on the page as well. Donor users can only view data from one Donor group at a time.
- A donor user may select to view a different Donor group's data by selecting a Donor group from the top banner near their profile name
Note: If a donor user is only associated to one Donor group, they will not see this drop down available.