In StudentForms the student's transaction page is where a school user may view the tasks a student is required to complete, complete document review, complete file review, and take action on tasks if needed.
All user roles with the exception of Document Reviewer may view the student's transaction page.
Helpdesk users have view-only access to the transaction page.
Being able to review and open a transaction is based on user roles assigned to a specific transaction type.
- Admin and Admin (Limited) users are able to complete actions on Verification and Appeals
- Generic Transaction Admin users are able to complete actions on Other Documents
- School FAO users are able to complete actions on Verification
- PJ users are able to complete actions on PJ EFC and PJ DO
- COA users are able to complete actions on COA Appeals
- SAP users are able to complete actions on SAP Appels
- EFA users are able to complete actions on EFA Appeals
- Custom Transaction users are able to complete actions on Custom Appeals
To navigate to a transaction in StudentForms, the user would go to Search>View(student)>Transactions tab>Review or from the Workflow screen by using Get Next button or View All button.
Transaction Page Overview
The top section of the transaction page contains StudentForms transaction information and ISIR information from the latest ISIR imported into StudentForms with the highest transaction number.
- Click the Student's Name to be taken to the Student's profile.
- The student's profile in StudentForms is where a school user may request new transactions, view and compare ISIRs, account information, and account activity.
- Transaction Information shows the Transaction type, the date the transaction was opened, transaction status, and the date it was last updated.
- ISIR Information contains information from the latest ISIR imported for the Award Year with the Highest transaction number including dependency status, verification group, and IRS DRT code.
- Click the Comment Codes link to view a short description of the comment codes that appear on the student's ISIR
- Review/Student View tabs allow the school user to switch between viewing the tasks on the student's account and file review.
- The Review tab contains all documents submitted by the student for the transaction type selected. It allows the school user to request additional information for all transaction types, complete file review for verification and PJ transaction types, and make ISIR corrections for the verification and PJ transaction types.
- The Student View tab allows the school user to see the tasks and forms that the student has completed or needs to complete. It also allows the school user to upload documents for the student, waive tasks/steps that are no longer needed, and view webforms.
For more information on the Review and Student View tabs please see the following solution articles: