The Deleted Student Documents report provides information about documents that have been deleted from the Document Review section of the Review screen by a school admin user. Documents deleted in this manner are permanently removed from StudentForms and may not be recovered. The report provides information on the date the document was deleted, the document name, the school user who deleted the document, the student's name, and the reason for document deletion.
School users with Admin and Admin(Limited) roles have access to this report. The reports may be accessed from the left-hand menu in StudentForms.
The Reports screen has two tabs:
- Generate Reports - Displays the reports available for the school user to request
- Historical Reports - This allows the school user to view the reports that they have requested previously
- The reports displayed on the Historical Reports tab are specific to the user that requested them
Deleted Student Documents Reporting
Navigate to StudentForms>Reports>Deleted Student Documents
- Enter Date Range for reporting results
- Click the Submit button to submit the request to the queue for processing
- Click the Cancel button to cancel the request and return to the reports screen