The Appeals report allows the school user to view a list of appeals that have been reviewed and the outcome of the appeal within StudentForms.
School users with Admin, Admin(Limited), and Appeal(PJ, SAP, COA, EFA, Custom) users have access to request this report. The reports may be accessed from the left-hand menu in StudentForms.
The Reports screen has two tabs:
- Generate Reports - Displays the reports available for the school user to request
- Historical Reports - This allows the school user to view the reports that they have requested previously
- The reports displayed on the Historical Reports tab are specific to the user that requested them
Navigate to StudentForms>Reports>Appeals
- Select Transaction Category - Default is All, the user may select from available Transaction Categories listed
- Transaction Category visibility is determined by role i.e. a user with only SAP user access would only see the SAP Appeal transaction category.
- Select Transaction Outcome - Default is All, the user may select from available outcomes
- Select Award Year - Default is All, the user may select from available award years
- Enter Tracking Group - May be left blank, the user may enter tracking group if they only want to view results for a specific group
- Enter Date Range - Required
- Clicking the Submit button sends the request to the queue for processing
- The user will receive the report link through their email. This link is user-specific and should not be shared since it will not work for other users. You must also be logged into StudentForms to use the link to download the report.
- The report includes the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Last 4 of SSN
- Student ID
- Award Year
- Tracking Group
- Date Requested
- Date Submitted
- Date Reviewed
- Transaction Outcome
- Last Saved Date
- Last Saved By
- Clicking the Cancel button cancels the request and returns the user to the reports screen