The Document Status Report is used to pull a roster of documents on a per award year, per status basis across all transaction categories. This can be used to review outstanding documents, review documents that have been reviewed, and documents that have been pended.
School users with Admin, Admin(Limited), and FAO roles have access to request this report. The reports may be accessed from the left-hand menu in StudentForms.
The Reports screen has two tabs:
- Generate Reports - Displays the reports available for the school user to request
- Historical Reports - This allows the school user to view the reports that they have requested previously
- The reports displayed on the Historical Reports tab are specific to the user that requested them
Document Status Report
Navigate to StudentForms>Reports>Document Status Report
- Enter Award Year (required)
- Select Transaction Category dropdown(optional) - this defaults to all but a school user may choose to run the report for a specific Transaction Category:
- SAP Appeal
- Dependency Appeal
- Family Contribution Appeal
- Other Documents
- Emergency Fund Application
- Cost of Attendance Appeal
- Custom Transaction
- Enter Document Name (optional) - this allows the school user to request a report for a specified document name
- Available documents are filtered by Award Year and Transaction Category
- Select Document Status dropdown (required)- the available options are:
- Not Reviewed - contains both documents not yet submitted by the student and documents submitted but not reviewed
- Approved - documents that have been reviewed and accepted by a school user
- Rejected - documents that have been reviewed and not accepted by a school user
- Pending - documents that may require additional review by other school users
- Ignored - this is a legacy status and is no longer used for current award years
- Enter Document Active Date (required)- enter a date range to pull the set of documents based on when they were assigned/requested
- Enter Document Submission Date (required) - enter a date range to pull the set of documents based on when they were last submitted
- Clicking the Submit button sends the request to the queue for processing
- The user will receive the report link through their email. This link is user-specific and should not be shared since it will not work for other users. You must also be logged into StudentForms to use the link to download the report.
- Please note the following rules of the report:
- Documents may have versions. This occurs when a document has been rejected back to a student and the student re-submits a new version, or a student submits a document, then edits and re-submits the document before submitting the transaction. This report does not pull records for every version of a document - it only pulls information off the latest version.
- This also means that only the latest version will show which employee reviewed the document, when it was reviewed, and the outcome. This does not have records for each historical review.
- This report has an indicator if documents have been waived, but only for documents waived after submission. If a task was waived by the institution prior to it being submitted, it will not appear don't he report since it was never submitted and is not required by the school any longer.
- The waived after submission indicator is only where an employee rejects a document back to the student and then waives the task after determining it is no longer required.
- The report includes the following information:
- Award Year
- Document Name
- Document Status
- Document Date - The creation date that the document was assigned/requested
- Tracking Group - for the transaction
- Student First Name
- Student Last Name
- Student ID
- Last Submission Date - Based on the latest version of the document
- N/A if first version and not yet submitted
- Last Reviewer - Based on the latest version of the document
- N/A if first version and not yet reviewed
- Last Review Date - Based on the latest version of the document
- N/A if first version and not yet reviewed
- Last Review Comments - Based on the latest version of the document
- N/A if first version and not rejected
- Waived After Submission - True = Yes, False = No indicator if the latest version of the document has been waived.
- Documents never submitted and that have been waived do not appear on this report, as they are not tied to the waived task and are no longer required for submission.
- Clicking the Cancel button cancels the request and returns the user to the reports screen.