StudentForms provides an export to help schools identify students with a Cal DREAM application where a verification or PJ Appeal has been reviewed and corrections were indicated in either Smart or Full File review. This export allows the school user to enter the necessary corrections in WebGrants for the Cal Dream ISIR,
School users with Admin, Admin(Limited) and FAO roles have access to request this report. The reports may be accessed from the left-hand menu in StudentForms.
The Reports screen has two tabs:
- Generate Reports - Displays the reports available for the school user to request
- Historical Reports - This allows the school user to view the reports that they have requested previously
- The reports displayed on the Historical Reports tab are specific to the user that requested them
Cal ISIR Corrections
Navigate to StudentForms>Reports>Cal ISIR Corrections
- Select Award Year
- Enter Date Range
- Clicking the Submit button sends the request to the queue for processing
- The user will receive the report link through their email. This link is user-specific and should not be shared since it will not work for other users. You must also be logged into StudentForms to use the link to download the report.
- The report has the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Student ID
- Date of Birth
- Award Year
- ISIR Field - Each ISIR field that has a correction indicated is on a separate row. One student may have multiple rows if multiple ISIR corrections are required.
- Correction Value - The corrected value displays the acceptable value from the Ca Dream Act Application Cal ISIR File Layout
- Date of File Review Completion
- SSN - This is the Assigned CSAC Pseudo SSN Number (DREAM Act ID) provided on the student's Dream Act Application
- Clicking the Cancel button cancels the request and returns the user to the reports screen