StudentForms provides an export to help schools identify students with a Cal DREAM application where a verification transaction has been reviewed and the transaction status is either verified or processing corrections. This report may be used to update your SIS or FAM to indicate that the CAL Dream ISIR has had its verification/reject/c code resolution completed.
School users with Admin, Admin(Limited) and FAO roles have access to request this report. The reports may be accessed from the left-hand menu in StudentForms.
The Reports screen has two tabs:
- Generate Reports - Displays the reports available for the school user to request
- Historical Reports - This allows the school user to view the reports that they have requested previously
- The reports displayed on the Historical Reports tab are specific to the user that requested them
Cal ISIR Transactions
Navigate to StudentForms>Reports>Cal ISIR Transactions
- Select Award Year
- Enter Date Range
- Select Transaction Status - options are Verified, Processing Corrections, Both
- Clicking the Submit button sends the request to the queue for processing
- The user will receive the report link through their email. This link is user-specific and should not be shared since it will not work for other users. You must also be logged into StudentForms to use the link to download the report.
- The report has the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Student ID
- Date of File Review Completion
- Transaction Status
- Award Year
- Clicking the Cancel button cancels the request and returns the user to the reports screen