Users can open multiple ISIR pdfs at a time to review and compare.
The ISIR comparison tool allows institutional users to compare multiple ISIR transactions to identify conflicting information across award years or to view the differences on a subsequent ISIR to determine if action is needed. Rather than viewing multiple pdfs, the comparison tool will list each ISIR field separately and allow up to four different ISIRs to be compared at once. The comparison tool can also filter down to just the ISIR fields that have discrepant information to assist in making the comparison easier for the user.
- Select an ISIR in each column to include data from the selected ISIR into the comparison tool. The number in the parenthesis indicates the ISIR transaction.
- Click the + icon to add and additional column to select another ISIR to compare against. Up to four ISIR transactions can be compared at a time.
As soon as two ISIRs are selected for comparison, the tool will indicate which fields have a difference in values. An exclamation icon (!) will appear next to the ISIR field. If an ISIR section contains one of those discrepancies, it will also have exclamation icon (!).
- click on the Only Display Discrepancies switch to view only the fields that have a discrepancy
This will have the grid update to only show sections that contain a discrepancy and only display the fields within that have a discrepancy to summarize the updates between ISIRs. Turning the switch off will revert back to displaying all sections and fields.
- click on the right chevron > next to the section name to expand the section
- click on the down chevron v next to the section name to collapse the section